1. Who, what, where are you?
I’m an international 22 year old, who does too many things at once. I am currently based in New York remotely managing and editing SUITCASE magazine and double-majoring at NYU in Liberal Arts and French.
2. Who or what inspires you most – and why?
If it had to be a place-anywhere by the water-I love the energy. Living with my brother is very inspiring too-he studies with me at NYU and is producing the biggest film to come out of Tisch in the past 5 years called The Vigilante-he also seems to know everything.
3. What was the last innovation to blow your mind?
My grandmother and uncle do a lot of work with wounded veterans and the fact that a quadruple amputee can now walk and have some kind of quality of life is pretty amazing to me.
4. If you could collaborate with anyone, who would it be?
Oscar Wilde or T.S. Eliot but that’s not going to happen any time soon. SUITCASE is all about accessibility, so, I would love to collaborate with Walter Salles (Motorcycle Diaries) and Steven Meisel to make beautiful fashion and travel films so that our readers can experience a place without having to even go there.
5. Which artist(s) or creative(s) do you tip for big things in the near future?
In New York there are two photographers who I have my eye on-David Paul Larson and Brian Mcguffog.
6. What do you think will be the five coolest cities, of the near future?
Bucharest, Mumbai, Austin, Mexico City, and Istanbul.
7. What are your three favourite hangouts?
If I’m really lucky: the Park Hyatt in Tokyo or the Cipriani Restaurant in Venice for their killer views but from day-to-day I love Café Select in New York-it hasn’t changed in years.
8. What does luxury mean to you?
Luxury means owning a fashion and travel magazine. I’m pretty spoiled.
9. What keeps you up at night?
Homework, techno music, and mosquitoes-they seem to have a thing for me even now in New York in October.
10. What are your three favourite digital sites / apps?
The SUITCASE Magazine app, which is launching soon-might be a bit biased on that one; Kindle-I read a lot and New York Times Travel.
11. How do you collect and share your inspirations?
I take pictures of everything on my iPhone from layouts that I like to street art, and then spam my family and friends with them.
12. Share your three current favourite tracks.
Wish I Didn’t Miss You by Angie Stone; Dance With Me (Octochamp Remix) by Le Youth; and Seychelles by Perseus.